Select a current product or service with which you are familiar. This product will be used to pitch a new integrated marketing communication and marketing mix to a client who is the marketer or producer of the product.
Review the current marketing mix including the communication channels used.
Create a 12-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes that will act as the script of a presentation. Include the following in the presentation:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing marketing mix (elements of the 4 Ps).
- Recommend a new marketing mix strategy based on any weakness(es) you discovered.
- Examine the company's current positioning strategy.
- Determine whether or not to change that strategy.
- Identify any considerations to be used when building or maintaining the brand or customer loyalty.
- Evaluate the target audience's use of and belief in the distribution channels and/or communication channels used.
Field of study:
Sunday, October 28, 2018