All communication channels are not created equal! Certain types of communications are more formal than others, yet others are informal enough to utilize communication channels like texting. On page 59 of your Essentials of Business Communication text, review Activity 2.2, Channel Selection: Various Business Scenarios. Complete the Your Task section of the activity in the form of a 2–3-page paper explaining your communication channel selections.
For each of the listed messages, answer the following questions:
• Why did you select the channel?
• What are the advantages?
• What are the disadvantages?
• Did the type of audience impact your selection? Why? If applicable, provide in-text citations and references. Assignment Requirements
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
• Length: Write 2–3 pages, excluding the references page.
• Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12 point.