Locate a news story or press release about an ethical violation(s) resulting from actions of employees in the criminal justice
Write a 700 to 1050 word paper in which you include the following:
- In what component of the criminal justice system does the criminal justice agency or individuals in question belong?
- What is the reasoning for the criminal justice agency's involvement and the timing of the news story or press release?
- What is the role of the media and public opinion in the news story or press release?
- What are the primary ethical styles or perspectives of the involved agency, along with the reported concerns or ethical violations identified in the report or release?
- Key interest groups in relation to the ethical violation
- Identify if the release was informative or persuasive, and whether or not it outlines the importance of ethics in the criminal justice system.
- Discuss if there are obvious ways the ethical violation(s) could have been avoided.
Include at least two sources other than the textbook.
Format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines.
Field of study: