- In 750–1,000 words, develop an emergency management plan for terrorist attacks.
- The plan must address the following at minimum:
- Situation and assumptions
- What are the circumstances? (Hint: Create a scenario that is different from the Phase 4 Group Project scenario.)
- What is the chain of command? Explain.
- What are the objectives of the plan? Explain.
- Concept of operations
- What are the functions and tasks that will be performed to fulfill the plan's goals and missions?
- Organization and assignment of responsibilities
- Who is in charge of specific functions and tasks? Why?
- Direction and control
- How will the processes of the plan stay on course? Explain.
- Plan development and maintenance
- What are some key factors that must be taken into consideration during the plan development phase?
- What are the most significant differences that you found between developing a natural hazard emergency management plan and developing a man-made hazard emergency management plan? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Evaluate the history of US responses to natural disasters and man-made attacks.
- Describe and discuss the challenges associated with responding to certain types of disasters and attacks.
- Identify and describe the different types of natural and man-made disasters and attacks.
- Discuss the differences in planning, preparedness, response and recovery between natural and man-made events.
- Discuss the different approaches to Homeland Security and Emergency Management employed by other nations.
- Develop emergency plans for both natural disasters and man-made attacks.
There is no additional information to display at this time.