Find some data, and graph it! (Note: Do not use the data from the assignment. If you cannot find some data, you can make it up or create your own by asking 10 people a question such as their age, favorite food, favorite sport …)
Graphing is as much art form as science. Although certain types of data can lend themselves to particular kinds of graphs, there is still wide latitude in how you choose to present your data.
For this post, you should:
- Identify a dataset that can be displayed by one of the graph types discussed in Unit 2
- Load your data into Excel, and then use the Graphing functions to create a graph that displays what you think is important about the data.
Answer the following questions:
- What is the data you chose to graph?
- Why did you pick the graph type you chose to display the data?
- What features did you mean to highlight with the graph?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.