Create a 10- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes comparing juvenile courts with adult courts. Include the following:
- An overview of the juvenile justice system
- The key differences between juvenile and adult courts, including the effects of the Gault decision.
- The roles and authority of the judge, prosecuting attorney, court-appointed special advocate, defense counsel, and probation officers
- The elements of a risk and a needs assessment for juveniles
- The adjudication process by which a juvenile is transferred to the adult court system
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Field of study:
Thursday, August 29, 2019