Complete the final phase of your New Product Launch Marketing Plan. Consider your product launch to date, reflect on additional learning, and incorporate feedback to the Learning Team's Marketing Plan for your new product/service. Once all previous weeks' sections and the remaining parts of the Plan are compiled, it should be no more than 3,500 words.
Be sure to include the following:
• Create an Executive Summary of no more than 350 words.
• Incorporate the Situational Analysis (Week 3).
• Incorporate the Market Growth Potential and Competitive Analysis (Week 3).
• Incorporate the Pricing, Segmentation, Target Market, and Positioning (Week 4).
• Incorporate the Marketing Communications Plan - including media selection, discussion of reach and frequency, and costs (Week 5).
• Calculate the financial information (including forecasting demand, break-even analysis, sales, promotional budget, and marketing expenses for three years by quarter).
• Develop the intended marketing objectives for Year1, Year2, and Year3.
• Project the implementation milestones.
• Develop evaluation and control metrics and methodology to measure marketing and product performance.
• Develop contingency planning elements for the new product or service offering and any related strategies.
• Describe any potential legal or ethical considerations that may arise during the implementation of the New Product Launch Marketing Plan either domestically or internationally.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Cite a total of at least nine scholarly resources including those from previous weeks. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Field of study:
Sunday, October 28, 2018