Compose a 1,000-1,250 word reflective analysis incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing including the following core elements:
- What is your central belief about the individual person?
- How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients?
- What constitutes the environment? (incorporate nursing theory, environmental theory by Florence Nightingale)
- How do the individual and the environment interact?
- What is your view of health?
- How does illness relate to health?
- What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?
- at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. APA format
Field of study: