Navigate to the University Library homepage.
Locate the Learning Team Toolkit on the upper right side of the homepage.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that identifies the Learning Team resources provided by the University and the importance of working effectively in a team. A presentation format has been provided for this assignment; however, you may choose to format your presentation in another professional manner.
Include the following in your presentation:
Slide One: Title Slide
- Title of presentation
- Your name
- Course abbreviation and course number
- Due date
- Your facilitator's name
Slide Two: Introduction
- Describe what the Learning Team Toolkit is.
- Provide screenshots of the Learning Team Toolkit.
Slides Three and Four: Review the Learning Team Charter
- Explain the importance of the Learning Team Charter.
- Why is it created?
- Why is it important in collaborative environments?
- How can it be used during team conflicts?
- Why is it important to communicate with your faculty?
Slides Five and Six: Review the Learning Team Evaluation
- Explain the importance of the Learning Team Evaluation form.
- Why is it important to rate the members of your team?
- Why is it important that your faculty know how you would rate your team members?
Slide Seven: Learning Team Toolkit Resources
- Explain the resources available in the Learning Team Toolkit.
Slide Eight: Importance of Team Work
- Explain the importance of team work in education and the workplace.
- Identify some strategies you would use when working in a team.
- Identify effective communication you would use when working in a team.
Slide Nine: References
- Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
- Format your references according to APA guidelines.
Note: Speaker notes are to be provided for each slide. Refer to the "Tutorial: Adding Speaker Notes to Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentations" document for more information on how to add speaker notes to your presentation.
Note: The University's Center for Writing Excellence provides samples of different deliverables. Under Samples, you will find a sample Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to use as a reference while creating your presentation.
Note: Remember to use the resources in the Center for Writing Excellence, Turnitin®, and WritePoint®.
Cite 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a reference slide.