Create a 12-15 slide PowerPoint or Prezi presentation to be given to general classroom teachers in a professional development setting, based on inclusion and classroom management strategies that could be incorporated into classrooms.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter's notes.
The presentation should address the following:
- Identifying realistic expectations for the personal and social behaviors of students with exceptionalities in various settings;
- Supporting and promoting social skills needed for educational and other environments by individuals with exceptionalities;
- Designing learning environments that encourage active participation in individual and group activities for individuals with and without exceptionalities;
- Organizing, developing, and sustaining learning environments that support positive intracultural and intercultural experiences; and
- Using collaborative learning groups and project-based activities to help students practice self-determination and self-advocacy skills.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, sold academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Field of study:
Tuesday, February 12, 2019