The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what you have learned to solve a real world problem that you could solve in your future career.
Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPoint® presentation including:
· One slide on your topic and question (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.1.2*).
o Which topic and question did you choose?
o Why does it interest you?
· One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes) (CLO2.2.1* & 2.2.3*).
o These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
o Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
o How do these visuals support your conclusion?
· One slide for a conclusion (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.2.2* & 2.1.2*).
o Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
o Discuss how your topic and question relate to life.
o Discuss what you learned from this project.
· Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
· Why did you choose your topic?
· How did you come to your conclusion? Was there limits that you needed to factor in to draw you conclusion (i.e time in a day)?
· Which regression did you choose? Why?
Your presentation will be graded using the Signature Assignment Rubric.
*Note: The CLOs listed in this assignment refer to Course Learning Outcomes that align with the rubric for this assignment.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.