Resources: SWOT Analysis table
Complete an environmental scan for the health care organization you chose in Week Two. Use the SWOT Analysis table. Address the following items:
- Assess the organization's internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze the industry for opportunities and threats.
- Perform a SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis helps determine performance gaps. It includes the following components:
- Describe the organization's present and prospective customers.
- Evaluate the impact of the following factors:
- Consumer and social
- Legal and regulatory
Submit the SWOT analysis as a Microsoft® Excel® attachment.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report in which you:
- Evaluate the significance and implications of an external environmental analysis in the development of a strategic plan. For your evaluation:
- Explain the purpose of environmental analysis.
- Describe possible implications of environmental analysis in the creation of your strategic plan.
- Analyze evolving external issues that can have an impact on the strategic plan.
- Evaluate benefits of competitive analysis as part of the strategic planning process.
- Based on your SWOT analysis, provide an assessment of your chosen organization in which you:
- Evaluate the organization's ability to accomplish its mission, goals, and objectives as set in previous strategic plans.
- Evaluate the organization's ability to respond to internal and external changes and challenges.
- Incorporate your SWOT analysis findings into clearly stated goals and objectives for a 3- to 5-year period, focusing on your strategic plan areas.
- You will have two to three goals for each year, with two to three measurable objectives for each goal.
- Goals may span several years.
- Outline your goals and objectives clearly and provide a narrative explanation for each of them.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Attached SWOT table for the materials needed.
Also attached my paper for the first part.