1. Please address the following as they pertain to Intellectual Property:
A) What is Intellectual Property (IP) and how does counterfeit merchandise impact the U.S. economy?
B) What safety and health concerns are posed by counterfeit products?
C) How does IP theft pose an existential threat to national security?
2. Discuss the action that prompted the "border control offensive" and made the issue of illegal immigration a priority.
3. What are "Smart Borders"?
4. How have the SMART Port Security, the SAFE Port Act, the Small Vessel Security Strategy, and the Marine Transportation Security Act impacted port security?
5. What are the similarities and differences of the external borders of New Europe compared to that of the U.S. - Mexico border?
Field of study:
Tuesday, January 22, 2019