- Identification of security risks to be addressed in the cloud computing environment:
- Operating system and other infrastructure complexity
- Unauthorized user access
- Increased administrator roles
- Legal compliance
- Issues related to programmer service mapping to the cloud
- Accesses to services moved to the cloud
- Describe the application that is being released into the cloud computing environment and how this affects security from a standpoint of network communications, system configuration, security controls, and user responsibilities.
- Describe the migration of corporate resources to various types of clouds, such as the private, public, hybrid, and community clouds, and the associated deployment model.
- Describe how services are related to cloud computing (e.g., software, platforms, and infrastructure services).
- Describe how organizations are placing controls and access policies on their data to control accesses to data and their locations on servers and off-site data locations.
Field of study:
No answers yet