As an IT project manager for intuit, Inc., you are responsible for leading IT projects that affect the entire company. You are in consideration for the project manager role for the new cloud-based applications project that your group is running. One of the tasks the c-suite would like to see prior to promoting someone to this position , is your use of communicating with the c-suite through a visual presentation. They would like you to review the company's reports and demonstrate your ability to analyze and present project data.
To access the company's reports, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Business Insights: Essentials via the University Library (http://library.phoenix.edu/CMGT545r2/w2).
2. Search for"Intuit.".
3. Select Market Share Reports.
Select two reports of your interest, and create two visuals(one for each report) that represent the information provided . For example, you could select the Tax Preparation Services Market report and use a pie chart to represent the market share.
Write a 350-word justification summary in which you answer the following questions:
- What type of visual did you select to present the information?
- How does the type of visual you select to present the informationin each report?
- What tool(s)did you use to create these visuals?
- How will these visuals be presented to the c-suite?(Email,presentation,etc.)
- Why did you choose to use this type of communication to present the informationto the c-suite?
Note: You may use any solfware or websites such as Lucidchart,Canva, Mindtools,etc, to create the visuals.
Cite all sources in APA format