*(I will do the audio)* and in class citation
- Start with an introduction.
- Complete the body of the script by using examples from the interaction between the team members in this scenario, and respond to the questions that follow in a 2- to 3-minute audio-based response. *Make sure to integrate one source (or more) from the readings and your own personal experiences.
- Evaluate three issues faced in the panel discussion presented in the scenario. Discuss effective and ineffective characteristics of team behaviors in the observed scenario. How effectively did this team work together?
- What three suggestions do you have for the team to engage in professionalism?
- In the observed situation, who do you feel should take leadership? Why? What are the benefits of having leadership on a team? What are the concerns of having leadership on a team? In this situation, what would you do to lead the team?
- What three strategies do you have for productivity when working in teams?
- End with a conclusion
- Properly cite/reference one of the class readings in the script and orally during the audio recording.
- Create an audio recording of your script. The recording should be 2–3 minutes in length. There should not be background noise, and the recording should be done in one sitting and submitted as one file.
- Submit both your script (Word) and audio recording (MP3) to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox for grading
Field of study:
Wednesday, March 2, 2022