Using University library and/or other sources, read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management. Please note that Wikipedia articles will not be accepted for this discussion.
1. Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
2. Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management.
Post your original discussion no later than day 5 of week 14. Read and respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ posts. Review discussion/posting requirements.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
Read a selection of your colleagues' postings using one or more of the following ways:
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues' postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the class materials or from your own research.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues' postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained.
Field of study:
Saturday, October 6, 2018