Create a 1,400-word Product Launch Plan in a Microsoft® Word document. The Product Launch plan will be for two countries. Select your home (domestic) market and another for the international market. Do not select the U.S. and Canada, the U.S. and Britain, or Canada and Britain as your combinations. While the audiences should have the same need for the product or service you come up with, they should have distinctive cultures and habits.
Include the following in the Product Launch Plan:
- Define the product or service being offered.
- Describe the product or service offering.
- Assess the market needs for this product or service.
- Choose an anticipated target audience and include a description.
- Defend your choice of product or service.
- Develop a brief SWOT analysis.
- Analyze potential or existing competition - either direct or substitution.
- Evaluate the potential growth rate. Look for information on similar products or services to come up with a growth rate over three years; this may be adjusted in later revisions.
- Develop a 10-question survey instrument including potential answers for closed-ended questions and scalar questions that you will use for the final marketing plan. The questionnaire will be used to collect additional primary data about buyers. Set at least one goal for this survey:
- Why is it being conducted?
- How will the team benefit from the results in terms of planning and decision making?
Leverage opportunities to demonstrate marketing management learning by defining marketing terms and concepts and by using expert testimony and scholarly sources to support your points or definitions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Field of study: