Attempt Start Date: 08-Apr-2019 at 12:00:00 AM
Please no plagiarism .Please be fare on the pricing for the next two months because you do a good job.
This week we discussed a variety of databases/resources that can be used when searching for evidence- based literature. I’ve included a list of additional resources you may find helpful.
The nursing profession values and supports evidence-based care with the understanding, that with proper implementation, it has the potential to improve patient outcomes, organization efficiency, and overall health of the community. Although agencies may subscribe to importance of EBP guiding patient care, we know there are significant barriers which actually prevent implementation into the practice setting. Some of the barriers you discussed include resources, such as time and money. Another barrier is the lack of knowledge regarding how to implement the research findings. In the upcoming weeks, you will be challenged to find the best evidence to determine evidence-based solutions and make practice decisions.
Here’s a summary of some possible resources.
1. Evidence-Based Practice for Public Health: http://library.umassmed.edu/ebpph/
2. Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research: https://www.ahrq.gov/
3. National Guideline Clearinghouse: https://www.guideline.gov/
4. PubMed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
5. Cochrane Database of Systematic Review: http://www.cochrane.org/
6. Evidence-Based Nursing Journal: http://ebn.bmj.com/
7. Honor Society of Nursing: http://www.nursingsociety.org/
8. Task Force of Community Preventive Services: https://www.thecommunityguide.org/
9. U.S. Preventative Services Task Force: https://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/clinicians-providers/guidelines-recommendations/index.html
10. Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov
11. Cochrane Public Health Group: http://ph.cochrane.org/
12. Center for Reviews and Dissemination: https://www.york.ac.uk/crd/
13. Campbell Collaboration: https://www.campbellcollaboration.org/
Remember, if you haven’t already done so, you should check into the Individual Forum to obtain approval from me on your evidence-based project. The project should be a solution to an
issue/problem or a process change. What problem or issue can you and your mentor identify? How can this be resolved/improved by implementing a change which is supported with research? Please reach out if you have questions. The topic should be an independent nursing intervention/action. The topic choice should not focus on something that requires a medical order.
This are web sites that may help with my up comming assignments.Thanks