You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:
- Shell casings
- Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
- Bloody fingerprints
- Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house
Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
- Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Identify the significance of physical evidence.
Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your paper.
Field of study:
Saturday, February 2, 2019