Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the relationship between risk and rate of return, and suggest how you would formulate a portfolio that will minimize risk and maximize rate of return.
- Formulate an argument for investment diversification in an investor portfolio.
- Address how stocks, bonds, real estate, metals, and global funds may be used in a diversified portfolio. Provide evidence in support of your argument.
- Evaluate the concept of the efficient frontier and how you will use it to determine an asset portfolio for a specified investor.
- Consider the economic outlook for the next year in order to recommend the ideal portfolio to maximize the rate of return for the short term and long term. Explain the key differences between the short and long term.
- Use four (4) external resources to support your work. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate portfolio performance and develop recommendations to improve a firm’s investment performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in corporate investment analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about corporate investment analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Field of study:
Friday, January 11, 2019