Design a political commercial. You will need to have a transcript of the text and a clear detailed description of the visual pictures to be used in your commercial. Your commercial should take a strong position and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this proposal.
The President proposes that all employers be required to offer health insurance or contribute to a public health program. This proposal ensures that all workers will have access to health insurance. It has the potential to make the cost of business too high for some businesses, thus curtailing their competitive edge in a global market.
Submitting Your Assignments
Put your written assignments in a Word document and save it in a location and with a name you will remember, using the following naming convention: username-assignment-unit#.doc.
NOTE: If you do not currently have Microsoft Office installed on your computer, please contact your instructor immediately. Files must be submitted in the appropriate format in order to earn a grade.
When you are ready to submit it, click on the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
1. Click the link that says Submit an Assignment.
2. In the "Submit to Basket" menu, select Unit X: Assignment.
3. In the "Comments" field, include at least the name of the assignment.
4. Click the Add Attachments button.
5. Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document.
6. To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.
7. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted project.
Field of study:
Saturday, November 3, 2018