- Discuss how relevant the following acts would be today. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- The Norris-La Guardia Act-Yes, this would be relevant today because it would protect both employees and employers from any form of harm during a union strike.
- The National Labor Relations (Wagner) Act- Yes, this would be relevant today because it would allow individuals the right to form a union.
- The Labor Management Relations (Taft-Hartley) Act- Yes, this would be relevant today because it would enforce certain agreements in court after being reached.
- Review the current laws influencing labor relations practices to predict what the next major law will address. Explain your rationale.
Field of study:
Sunday, April 22, 2018